Our President, Annette Monks will be sharing her years of staffing and hiring experience to help you reduce the risk of hiring the wrong person!
Have you ever hired someone only to find out they are not at all what you had hoped? You are not alone! With increasing employer costs, it is important that we hire the right people which means we need to understand how to minimize hiring the WRONG person. During this webinar, we covered:
- The components of a successful hiring process
- Ideas for where to find candidates
- Red flags to look for on a resume
- Warning signs to watch for in an interview and how to draw out accurate information
- What to ask and what NOT to ask during an interview – common pitfalls of interviewers and how to avoid them
- How to manage an influx of candidates at one time
- All items that should be included in an official offer
- Getting the new hire off to a good start
Watch our latest webinar on virtual interviewing! We also have some giveaways from the webinar listed below.
Thank you to everyone that joined us! Please contact the presenter Annette Monks, President at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.